Position: Manager, Tualatin Heritage Center
Location: Tualatin, Oregon
We are looking for an individual who can enthusiastically help the Tualatin Historical Society to preserve, promote and interpret the rich and colorful history of Tualatin. In your administrative role as manager of the Heritage Center you will need to:
- Be the face of the Historical Society to the public; the community we serve including the City; and other local organizations.
- Display competency on tools such as Word, PowerPoint, Publisher and feel comfortable to use and instruct other on the specifics of our audio-visual equipment
- Have a proven track record being self-directed while also balancing and prioritizing the support needs of board members, committee chair people and volunteers.
- Possess strong communication skills which will include: networking with the community; interfacing with the City; reaching out to members and volunteers; and generating routine communications both inside and outside the organization such as our quarterly newsletter.
Should we be fortunate, you would also:
- Have experience working for or with another Non-profit organization.
- Know something about our Tualatin community and its history
- Enjoy designing, developing and deploying various fund raising efforts.
Position: This is a part time salaried position. You will work 20-25 hours per week. The hours of the Heritage Center are 10-2 weekdays and occasionally there may be some evening or weekends.
Salary: The salary range is $22,000 to $25,000 per year paid every two weeks. 2 weeks paid vacation and paid holidays are included.
Timing: While we are anxious to quickly fill this position, it’s more important to find the right fit and we are willing to work with you on a flexible start date early in 2022.
Please send your resume and letter of introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Tualatin Historical Society is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.