This is a professional position reporting to the Executive Director, Architects Foundation (AF). The function of this position is to collaborate with the AF staff, board and committees to ensure development and communications deliverables are met in line with Foundation goals, including overseeing development and communications plans for The Octagon.
Operational Duties 20%
- Work closely with and assist Executive director with creating and managing Foundation goals.
- Serve as liaison to AF Board of Directors, scheduling meetings, coordinating pre-reads, collecting forms, creating board orientation materials, and record-keeping.
- Work with AIA Technology to vet and implement new technology for the team.
- Assist with staffing the Octagon Museum as needed, including selling tickets and memberships and providing tours.
- Organize and manage special fundraising events and activities and Octagon programs.
Development Duties 40%
- Manage the AF Development Committee, working with Committee and Executive Director to set annual revenue goals.
- Work with scholarship and Octagon program managers to set development and communications goals and coordinate associated projects, including marketing, public programming, and outreach activities
- Integrate information into useful fundraising reports and prospect management tools.
- Identify and qualify potential donors/prospects through wealth screening, individual research, and ranking evaluations.
- Manage relationships with sponsors, partner organizations and volunteer fundraisers
- Collaborate with Executive Director on donor outreach assignments.
- Manage special events and initiatives, collaborating with program managers as needed.
- Coordinate grant reporting deadlines and documentation.
- Import contacts and donations.
- Manage the AF Communications committee.
- Work with scholarship and Octagon program managers to set development and communications goals and coordinate associated projects, including marketing, public programming, and outreach activities.
- Manage communication partners.
- Manage outreach lists for scholarships, development, and Octagon efforts.
- Manage communications calendar.
- Manage communications content strategy.
- Research and identify target audiences for Foundation marketing efforts.
- Submit marketing requests and track progress and adjust strategy as needed.
- Coordinate and write press releases and features.
- Develop written reports and proposals for Foundation programs and development projects.
- Manage AF website.
- Manage AF social media content.
- Proofread content for additional AF projects.
Salary is roughly $70k with an exceptional benefits package.
For more information and to apply, please visit our website.